CLICK ME

Pages

My Slide Show

Saturday 5 November 2011

Recipe Three - Prawns with Spicy prawn paste

Dear friends. This next recipe I did is called prawns with spicy prawn paste. it has the sweet, sour and spicy taste in it. I made this on 3rd November 2011. Enjoy reading and viewing it.
 
My version of the prawns with spicy prawn paste

I didn't have any kalamansi lime juice so I had to use asam jawa instead. So here is the recipe.

Prawns with spicy prawn paste

Ingredients:

large prawns (shrimps) 500gm
salt 1/4 tsp
sugar 1/4 tsp
cooking oil for deep frying 
sambal belacan 120gm
kaffir-lime leaves 2
anchovy stock granules 1/2 tsp
kalamansi limes 2, juice extracted

Method:
  • prepare prawns 1 hour before cooking. trim legs and feelers. season with sugar salt. leave refrigerated for 1 hour.
  • heat cooking oil until smoking hot and deep-fry seasoned prawns for 30 seconds. drain well.
  • leave 180ml oil in wok and stir-fry sambal belacan for 30 seconds. add prawns, kaffir lime leaves and anchovy stock granules. stir fry for 3 - 5 minutes until prawns are cooked.
  • dish out and drizzle with kalamansi lime juice. serve immediately.
Good luck my friends and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CLICK ME