CLICK ME

Pages

My Slide Show

Tuesday 8 November 2011

Recipe 5 - Butter Prawn

dear friends. my 5th recipe is a very delicious delicacy that people would usually choose in the menu at a seafood restaurant. Is it your favorite too? Well for your information, I don't usually eat much prawn because of how high it will cause my cholesterol level to increase. This recipe is an acceptation. After tasting so yummy!! Here is my version of the recipe.


Doesn't that just look yummy my friends? Wanna try it? So here is the recipe for you.

Butter Prawn

Ingredients:

300gm shelled prawns
2 eggs lightly beaten
5 tbsp oatmeal
1 stem curry leaves
5 birds eye chillis chopped
3 cloves chopped shallots
2 cloves chopped garlic
quarter cup of chicken stock
3 tbsp of butter
pepper
sugar and salt

  • fry prawns for 1 minute. then remove and put aside.
  • next reduce oil and put in butter when it melts put in the egg and stir well.
  • then followed shallots, garlic, birds eye chilli, chicken stock, curry leaves, pepper, sugar and salt. 
  • once aroma arise and curry leaves have wilted, put in the prawn and oatmeal.
  • mix well for 5 minutes.
  • now it is ready to be served.

enjoy making this my friends. good luck.


No comments:

Post a Comment

CLICK ME