CLICK ME

Pages

My Slide Show

Tuesday 15 November 2011

Recipe 11 - Beef cooked in Sambal

beef cooked in Sambal is my own recipe and my own way of cooking. here is how my beef cooked in sambal looks like. Looks yummy and tastes yummy too!


Here is the ingredients and method of how to make this dish.

Ingredients:
dried chilli paste,  3 tbsp
red onion, 7 cloves blended
garlic, 5 cloves blended
shrimp paste, 1/2 inch pounded
lime juice, 1/2
sugar, 1 tbsp
meat, 500 gm (sliced and cook in water for 45 minutes)
salt to taste

method:
  • heat oil and put in the chilli paste. wait for 1 minute then add in the red onion, garlic, sugar and shrimp paste. once aroma arises and oil has separated add in the meat.
  • once the meat is well mixed with the pastes add in salt and the lime juice. 
  • once u get the taste that you want, the dish is ready to be served with white rice.
try out friends and tell me how it works out for you.


Thanks for visiting my blog....have fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment

CLICK ME