CLICK ME

Pages

My Slide Show

Monday 7 November 2011

Recipe 4 - Ikan Keli Masak Sambal

Hello friends. This here is my next recipe. I am from Negeri Sembilan and this is one of my favorite dish that I love to eat Ikan Keli Masak Sambal. To make this is very simple. Here is how my dish looks like.


Doesn't that look delicious and very tempting that you yourself wanna make one yourself. Well it's very simple. Here is the recipe for you to try.

Ikan Keli Masak Sambal

Ingredients:
Ikan Keli 2 pcs (with tumeric mixed to it for frying)
Shallots 5 finely chopped
Garlic 4 finely chopped
Onions 2 chopped
dried chilli blender
asam jawa 1/4 tsp mix with 1/2tsp water 
300 ml cooking oil
sugar and salt for taste

Method:

  • Fry the 2 ikan keli into the 500ml of hot oil. 
  • leave 100ml of the oil onto the frying pan and put in the blended dried chilli.
  • then put in the chopped shallot and garlic.
  • then you put in chopped onion.
  • put in the asam jawa, sugar and salt for taste. 
  • once everything is done, finally put in the fried ikan keli.
  • your ikan keli is ready to be served.

Good luck friends.





No comments:

Post a Comment

CLICK ME