CLICK ME

Pages

My Slide Show

Monday 14 November 2011

Recipe 8 - Nasi Goreng ala Nurell

My next recipe is Nasi Goreng ala Nurell. sangat senang sekali nak buat ni, especially for those who are in a hurry. I managed to make this in 30 minutes well provided you use the left over rice from last nights dinner :)
Here is how my Nasi Goreng ala Nurell looks like. Don't worry the taste is better than it looks. If I were to enter the Masterchef Malaysia, I would definitely serve it nicely with the necessary garnishing.

Ingredients:

 chicken, 100 gm diced
prawns, 100gm cleaned 
dried shrimps, blended, 2 tbsp
shallots, 5 cloves blended
garlic, 4 cloves blended
long beans, 8 pcs fine chopped into small pieces
chilli paste, 3 tbsp
egg, 1 
1 medium bowl of rice
sweet soy sauce 3 tbsp
salt to taste

Method:

  • heat oil and once smoky, put in the chilli paste, dried shrimps, shallots and garlic.
  • once the aroma arises, put in the chicken, prawns and long beans.
  • when chicken is cooked, put in the egg and mix it with the other ingredients.
  • finally put in the bowl of rice. mix well.
  • put the sweet sauce once the rice is well mixed with the ingredients.
  • then finally put in some salt to taste.
  • serve it with bulls eye eggs.
very easy to do right guys? so try it out and tell me how it works out for you. You can also post you dishes that you made if you want to my blog.

Good luck friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CLICK ME