CLICK ME

Pages

My Slide Show

Thursday 31 March 2011

My Papa - I WISH HE WAS STILL ALIVE :(

Dear friends, just want to continue blogging here. talking about my papa. I miss him so much. I just wish that he didn't have any disease like diabetes and kidney failure. Otherwise he would still be here and not pass away at an age which I would consider still young. My papa was a very funny man. I think I got that from him hehehe. He likes to imitate people and very good at it. The neighbours kids were so fond of my papa. He loves children a lot. He is very good in dressing up and is also a very neat person. His clothes are all neatly kept in his closet. Now the clothes are mostly worn by my brother Firdaus. He was always there for me and have supported me my whole life while he was still alive. I was really close to him. I never want to talk about him much to anybody because I'm just scared that I would break down to tears or something. Whatever I want he would really manjakan I. Whatever I want to do in life he would support me. He would never lets me lose faith in myself always try harder in order to achieve it. My papa would never stop me from doing anything I want. Good things that I want to pursue he be there to support me. So now I just wish that he would be here for me now to support me. I know if my papa was here he would be here to give me advices, especially now that I have started my own business with my 2 friends I know he would help me in anyway possible so that my business would run smoothly according to plan. So next Tuesday 5th April, 2011 is our product launching. If he was here, I know that he would come to support me and show to everybody how proud he is of me. I know that when I give my speech, would be a good one. 

Sadly to say, he is not with us anymore.....may Allah bless his soul always. Al-Fatihah. Here are some pictures of me with him....














No comments:

Post a Comment

CLICK ME