CLICK ME

Pages

My Slide Show

Thursday 31 March 2011

My LIFE My Story

Hello friends. It's great to be blogging again. I have been soooo busy these few days sorry about that. So anyways, where shud I start? Ok, as you all I was born on 2nd September, 19.. at Pantai Medical Center in Bangsar. So basically I was born and raised in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Both my mama and my late papa are from Rembau, Negeri Sembilan. My grandmother (I call her wan) used to stay in Rembau then moved to Nilai and have lived there till now. Wan and Atuk used to have a rubber shop at Pajam. I remember that I used to be the taukeh there. Hehehe. A small taukeh who still drinks milk from a bottle and sleeps using a cloth swing. My mama also told me before this when she was younger she used to collect rubber seed to earn money. My mama and her sisters are very fluent in the Chinese language (Hakka) I think this is because they always fight with their neighbours who are chinese at the Pajam area. So anyways back to my story, If I'm not mistaken my cukur jambul was done at my hometown Nilai. Had the feast there and all. 


Our first home was in Kajang. I don't really remember how the place looks like though. Then we moved to Bandar Baru Bangi. My parents bought the house there in Phase 1. The first phase of Bandar Baru Bangi. At that time most of the other areas were just trees, hills and land. I still remember the place before this everything was just bare. At that time I was in kindergarten when we moved there. I went kindergarten at UPM where my mama works. My teacher then was cikgu Fauziah. Her son was also my classmate there. Everyday I would follow mama to work and at that time I still drink from my bottle. OMG can you guys imagine that. My papa was working for Kontena Nasional. I remembered when I was in kindergarten, 1 of my classmates was someone from overseas. Perempuan berkulit hitam. That girl was kinda weird because there were things that we were supposed to do she didn't do it properly. For example, we all had to take a urine test. Instead of urine in the tube she put sand in it. Funny right? It's either she just didn't understand what the teachers were saying or maybe she was just plain dumb and trying to be funny. I loved kindergarten. It was fun for me. Since I was younger my passion was really into singing, dancing and looking beautiful always (putting make-up) hahaha. Well at least all these has actually become a hobby for me now. I hope to show all of you my pictures during kindergarten, if I can find it. My next post will be my years in Elementary Schools....so stay tuned and get you will get to know me more.....  


                           This is my late Dad posing with my 2 cousins in front of our house in Kajang

my mama in our kajang house. cleaning the kitchen there.

My papa at his office in Kontena Nasional


No comments:

Post a Comment

CLICK ME