CLICK ME

Pages

My Slide Show

Monday 16 May 2011

I AM SO IN CLOUD 9 *DREAMY*

good evening my friends! I am just so in cloud 9 last week and this week. There's this guy who seems like a very shy guy, very good looking, and is doing very well in his career. He is actually my best friend's brother in law to be. I often come over to his house in Puchong and also sometimes sleep over there and go out sometimes with his mother and sister. I have become very close to his family especially his mother. He is actually working for a Food and Beverage company and is based in Sabah. He is seldom at home here in Puchong but every time I stayed over he will definitely stay up just to have a conversation with me. Even though he has an early flight the next morning he would still stay up. Ain't that cute? He uses our Product Dyrell so I even have to make Dyrell for him. Hehehe. He is so manja and so cute.

Yesterday, he just came back from Shanghai for a business trip, he gave me a very nice bag as a gift. I was kinda surprised to get the bag. He gave his mom 2 chiffon dresses and gave us each a bag. This is how the bag looks like. I love it soo much.



He is leaving back to Sabah tomorrow, I am so gonna miss him but he's coming back on the 25th May 2011 for the wedding. can't wait to see him again.

More stories coming soon. So stay tuned ya'll!!

1 comment:

CLICK ME