CLICK ME

Pages

My Slide Show

Monday 3 October 2011

Are you an Option??

Hello friends! We meet again for another episode of My LIFE my STORY. Well today I came across this one twit by the notebook. It says "If u spend too much time holding onto someone who treats you like an option, you'll miss out on finding the one who will put you as a priority". After reading this I realized, that I shouldn't be wasting my time for any guy that treats me like an option but in the other hand I shouldn't also be looking for someone like a desperate woman. It usually will come to us if we wait patiently. When we least expected it, what we have always wanted just comes along and at that time we are their PRIORITY. So just a little bit of advice, if you feel that he is treating you like a freakin' option, just freakin' move on woman! Make new friends and don't wait like a stupid idiot. He might just be the guy who has been right next to you all this time. You never know. So turn the table around and make him the OPTION. This is true. Try it and you'll find happiness. Till we meet again. Take care my friends. I love you always.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CLICK ME