CLICK ME

Pages

My Slide Show

Saturday 29 October 2011

JUST KEEPING IT REAL

Hello my friends. How are you today? Well today I just wanna talk about keeping it real. I feel sorry for those people out there whom we try to help but they themselves just can't help themselves. We try to help them and this this what we get? They act as if they have done nothing wrong and the people who try to help them are the ones to blame. Oh my gosh please!! Why can't you just admit it? Admit that you are wrong? Just tell everybody the truth instead of blaming other people for your own mistakes. Stop acting like you don't have any problems but in reality you do! Owing people money here and there and act as if you don't? Showing off your expensive cars and other expensive things that you have when in fact you are penny  less. Just keep it real! Stop showing off! I regret ever knowing people like this. I regretted ever helping this kinda people. Not thankful at all and does not deserve my forgiveness. Till the day I die, I will not Halalkan whatever you owe me and my other friends.

Thank you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CLICK ME