CLICK ME

Pages

My Slide Show

Tuesday 3 May 2011

Just when I thought it was because of me....

Hello my friends, Just something to share.

My previous blog, I talked about how my life with him started and how it ended. Well I just found out that the reasons that he has told me and that he has told my friends was all actually bullshit. That it was because of me being older than him, my attitudes that he doesn't like and etc, etc.....

Well my friends, there is a 3rd person. I just found out! A little bird told me! My gosh, after hearing that I am so glad that I am not with him anymore. He is just using that reason so that he could make it look as if it was all my mistakes, my wrong doings but in actual fact it's just to cover up the sh*t that he did behind my back. These kinda people are very dangerous. They are good at hiding their feelings, reactions, their betrayal, their cheating etc etc. You can't even notice that he is doing all those things. Now I know. It doesn't mean he loves you when he says he does, it doesn't mean he cares for you when he wants to accompany you to go somewhere in the middle of the night, it doesn't mean he wants to be with you when he is always with you, It doesn't mean he's not lying when even though you think he's not. He might be guys. I have gone through this and it's so pathetic. I feel so stupid that I didn't see this. I think because I was blinded by the love, caring and affections that I really thought that it was true and sincere!

Learned my lesson here. Someone told me that the girl wears a Hijjab, not that tall, not too thin and stays somewhere in KL area. I bid good luck to this girl, Although I think she is unlucky to be with him and to even think of having a relationship with this kinda person. Maybe one day he might just do it to you too! haven't you thought about that in the first place? What goes around comes around. Qada' and Qadar. You let him do it to me, and he will do it to you. Guys don't change just like that. Are you that naive? He got bored of me and is looking for his next victim. Can't you see that?

This is just me writing out of anger or maybe there is truth behind all this, but there is no such thing if you love that person you will leave them for their own good because you will find a way to make sure things work between the both of you even the biggest barrier can be overcome. You said that to me in your PM, but I don't believe you because I know you so well. We think alike remember?? Unless if it was because of another girl, that is a probability. You don't have the balls to admit it cause you don't want to blamed as the a-hole here right? You want people to think that you are the victim here and that you are being in a mentally abused relationship. That just ain't right. You say that to me in your PM that if it was because of the 3rd person I would have known by now. That is exactly my point, you are not that stupid to show or admit it now because you want people to think that you are innocent, but we shall see soon. We shall see the truth behind this act of yours. For how long are you going to do this? Do you think that it is good to do this? 

How many more hearts are going to be broken and shattered into pieces by you?  You are so good with words, even your charms make people fall for you. 

I just noticed something, there was this one time when you went to digital mall with your friend, that was actually her that you went to see right? When I was looking for you at digital mall, u said that you were at this floor but actually you're not because you were trying to get away from getting caught. When you picked up my phone call and couldn't call me the sweet name you always call me, you said you were with your brother, he helped to bring the stuff to KL. Wasn't him was it? You know that the only person you can't lie to is me right? I can see right through you. I even caught you lie about the person you were on the phone with. WTF. I had the feeling it wasn't your brother and I was right. 
The moral of the story is, do not underestimate a woman's intuition because it is usually 99.9% right and to all my friends don't just fall for someone so easily, get to know them well, check out their background and the most IMPORTANT thing is love yourself the most. Don't give love and trust to that someone 100% but just enough to not get hurt in the end. 
Thank you and hope you enjoyed this :)


8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Banyakkan bersabar Nurell...Mgkn dia bukan yg terbaik untuk Nurell...saya juga pernah kehilangan org yg amat saya sayang...tapi alhamdulillah, Allah ambil dia dari saya dan menghadiahkan saya kasih sayangNYA sebagai ganti. Memang ALLAH sengaja menemukan kita dengan orang yg salah supaya kita sedar bahawa ALLAH MAHA PEMURAH & PENYAYANG kerana mengingatkan kita bahawa dia bukanlah pilihan yg hebat untuk kita dan kehidupan kita pada masa depan...

    ReplyDelete
  3. sabar la nurell... kakt pun kenal lama dh sepu...die memang kawan yg baik tapi kekasih yg kurang $3T!@... sabar ye... harap nurell dapat teman yg jauh lebih baik

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahaha! nice... ive just read all these... it's gud that u hav a perspective... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. yup. thanks for reading saiful. do u have any old lap top u wanna sell??

    ReplyDelete
  7. check here -> bundlepc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

CLICK ME