CLICK ME

Pages

My Slide Show

Saturday 2 April 2011

ME A MODEL? NAH!

Hello and good evening my friends! Today I went to a wedding at Kg Baru with my boyfriend Drama SR. It was Kak Ha's wedding, as what my boyfriend calls her. Anyways, we arrived late around 3.30pm and met the bride and groom and went straight to have our late lunch. The food was delicious especially the "Ayam Goreng Berempah". I was so into the Ayam Goreng that when my food was finished and I was kinda shy to the another serving, I asked my sayang to get the Ayam Goreng for me. So he went and got some for me. It was nice and delicious. Alhamdullillah. After eating, we took pictures with the bride and groom and i had a little conversation with the bride which is my sayang's friend. She asked my "Nurul, are you a model?" and I was actually surprised and asked her to repeat her question again. I wasn't sure I was listening right or not. "Are you a model?" and I answered eh, no I'm not. If you see from my pictures in facebook it's actually just to promote my Food and Health Supplement to friends. My sayang just smiled all the way. Hahaha....

pictures with bride and groom

Ayam Goreng

Feel free to leave your comment here ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

CLICK ME