CLICK ME

Pages

My Slide Show

Friday 1 April 2011

Indo Mee Burger

It's such a great feeling when we get to eat our favourite food all the time. So here I want to share with you one of my favourite dish called Indo Mee Burger. Since I changed my career to become this beauty entrepreneurs moved office from Kelana Jaya to Aman Suria, then to PJ Old Town and now my office is located at Desa Hartamas. There it is! BESTARI RESTAURANT! Yes I can have my Indo Mee Burger once again. It's made of Indo Mee Goreng, minced beef and bulls eye eggs. If you like it spicy, eat it with chili in soy sauce. mmmm.....I don't know how to express my feeling when I get to taste the delicious Indo Mee Burger again. It's indescribable! 


Is your saliva dripping right now just by looking at this picture of INDO MEE GORENG?? You should try it. If you guys have tried, let me know what you think about it. Leave your comment here ya. Thanks :)

2 comments:

  1. Huwaaaaaaaa................tetiba nak ngidam indo mee goreng ni.. Yummy.. sabar ye nak, sok kita order.. hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  2. ye memang sedap, tapi kena pergi restaurant bestari. selamat mencuba :)

    ReplyDelete

CLICK ME