CLICK ME

Pages

My Slide Show

Monday 4 April 2011

AHLI KELUARGAKU MENANG ANUGERAH BINTANG PALING POPULAR BERITA HARIAN

Good evening everybody. Sorry I missed blogging for two days. I'm kinda busy with preparation of my product launching. Anyways, I just want to share with all of you that I am so proud of my cousin Shaheizy Sam (aka Adik). I don't really watch these Award Shows much but this time since adik has been nominated for 2 categories so I was totally excited to watch it. When they announced adik as the Pelakon Lelaki Popular Filem and Bintang Paling Popular, I was jumping up and down and like so happy I think everyone at the Nasi Lemak Cigku thinks I'm crazy. Hahaha!! Since his younger days, he has always been a good son to his parents, Khaty Fauziah Musa and my late uncle Abdul Samad Ja'aman a brother to my late father Abdul Karim Ja'aman. He was also very talented. He was born on 4th September and was the youngest in the family. He has 2 older sisters and 1 older brother. When he was young he was very manja. Isn't that cute? 

Me and adik when we were younger

 With my cousins, niece and nephew

With my parents, cousins, nieces and nephew

Till now he has always respected people especially the elderly and x pernah sombong. I hope he will stay the same and I pray there will be more awards to come for him. 






Pictures taken at our niece's wedding (Jehan)

Congratulations to him again on his win. he deserves it! Yeay!!

Feel free to leave your comment here. Thanks ya'll!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CLICK ME